Bellingham, MA, April thru June, 2023, with Bellingham Youth Baseball. The Little League Challenger Division is a Little League experience for all youth with mental and/ or physical disabilities, ages 6 – high school/22 with special needs.
* Players from other towns are eligible to participate.
*Games and skills every Saturday morning at 10:00 am..
* Tournament with other town leagues in June.
* This Challenger league is invited to the Field Day event at the end of the season.
The Challenger Division of Little League is a program for developmentally and physically challenged youth, helping them to enjoy the full benefits of Little League participation in an athletic environment structured to their abilities.
The goals of the program are:
- To allow all players to experience the game of baseball
- To increase social and general communication skills and awareness with other players, coaches, and throughout the greater community
- To create a safe and fun environment for all participants.
To register or for more information visit www.bellinghamyouthbaseball.com/page/show/6132514-league-information or contact email@example.com