Sudbury, MA. Pediatric and Young Adult Aquatic Physical Therapy and Adapted Swimming Instruction in a therapeutic pool for those with for special needs.
* Kids and adults can do an “intensive” during school vacations and summer.
Bedford, NH. An overnight and day summer camp for children and adults with developmental and/or physical disabilities to enjoy camp in an outdoor environment.
Natick, MA. Camp Arrowhead offers a six-week day camp and one-week residential camp that serves children and adults with disabilities. A special needs summer camp program matching each camper with a 1:1 peer volunteer
* Arrowhead provides social and physical recreation for individuals with a variety of disabilities who are five years and older.
* Camp Arrowhead is sponsored by the Natick Recreation and Parks Department with the Parents Association of the Handicapped, Inc.
Fairhaven, MA. A day camp exclusively for school age children with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. who do not exhibit dangerous or disruptive behaviors. Children must be able to communicate their wants and needs and be ready to build on their conversational skills and participate in small group activities.
Attleboro, MA, Norton, MA. YMCA Integrated Camp Program for ages 4-15 with different abilities. Outdoor activities, Arts and Crafts, music, structured programs, predictable routines, social interactions, accommodations & supports for inclusion.
East Brookfield, MA. Inclusive program for youth ages 7 – 16. Learn how to be more independent and how to contribute to a group. Through physical, social and educational activities, campers may gain self-reliance with the fun of camp fires, bugle calls, canoeing, soccer matches, archery and talent shows.
* Camp Office is located in Newton, MA.
Camp Gordon Clark
Hanover, MA. For children ages 4 – 15. A traditional camp environment that is welcoming to all campers. Campers with developmental or other challenges will be provided with the opportunity for a successful camp experience.
* They offer inclusion training for all camp staff under the direction of the SSYMCA’s inclusion leadership staff.
Boston, MA. Boston Centers for Youth and Families’ (BCYF) Camp Joy is for Boston residents with disabilities, ages 3 – 15, and their siblings, ages 3 – 7. Camp Joy provides an inclusive and supportive environment. It includes structured, daily opportunities for participants to make new friends, have fun, learn, and grow during the summer months.
Starksboro, VT. Retreat-style camp for families experiencing the autism spectrum. Learn more about autism, participate in hiking, arts & crafts, swimming, campfires, friendships.
Bridgeton, ME. A non-profit 501(c)3 summer bereavement camp open to children ages 8-17 who are survivors of a loved one’s suicide.
* Held in a traditional camp setting, the camp provides all of the quintessential experiences of any rural summer camp.
* In addition, the camp provides clinical professionals who lead small peer support sessions and offer 24/7 trauma support.
Camp Pequossette Day Camp
Watertown, MA. With the Watertown Rec Department, serving Watertown, Waltham and Belmont. Inclusion program incorporates special-needs youth, 6 – 12, in with the standard summer program. Finanical Aid Available. Arts, games, etc.
Quincy, MA. The South Shore YMCA’ Camp Quirk is a traditional camp environment that is welcoming to all campers. Campers with developmental or other challenges will be provided with the opportunity for a successful camp experience.
* They we are able to offer inclusion training for all camp staff under the direction of the YMCA’s inclusion leadership staff.
|* Campers are fully integrated into this traditional day camp experience and should be able to participate independently in standard staff ratios.