Webinar, October 24th, 2023, with the Massachusetts’ Department of Developmental Services. Free. Be Prepared for the Transition Years DDS 101 Info Session. This free workshop will provide need to know information about the Department of Developmental Services as the transition from high school to life after high school approaches.
You will learn about:
- ELIGIBILITY: How do I become eligible for DDS Services?
- AREA OFFICE: What is the role of the DDS Area office?
- FAMILY SUPPORT: What can Family Support provide to my family, and what are the limitations?
- SELF-DIRECTION: What are Self-Directed Services? How do they differ from Traditional Services?
- AUTISM SERVICES: What support is available to my family member with autism, and how do we access it?
To register or for more information visit http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=hjcuxexab&oeidk=a07ejz17r0w6dcfdb15 or contact DDS Southeast Learning and Development, 774-384-4988 or