Scituate, October 1st – November 5th, 2021. All-Stars Karate, for kids with special needs, in grades 1-8, is open to all towns.
* This program’s goals are to help children improve balance and coordination; strength, physical and motor skills; self defense; awareness and attention; and patience and determination.
* Students who would enjoy a less formal marital arts curriculum are encouraged to attend.
* Masks required for all participants.
COVID-19 updates for Fall 2021 – For the safety and well-being of all program children, parents, community volunteers, and educators, CORSE programs will follow the policy guidelines for fall programming decisions made by Scituate Recreation who are our main partners in program collaboration.
* Foundation’s recreational programs and staffing configurations, they need to set special parameters for participants:
- the child participant must be independently ambulatory and mobile
- have basic daily living skills for feeding, toileting and changing of clothes
- have the abilities to understand and follow directions
- be able to request assistance and have basic verbal skills to communicate with staff and peers.
- masks will be required at all programs so all children will be expected to wear them for the duration of the session.
Fees apply, registration is required to https://apm.activecommunities.com/scituaterec/Home or contact email@example.com