Hingham, MA, May 6th – June 27th, 2022. The South Shore Special Needs Athletic (SNAP) is hosting a Yoga/Zumba program for students with special needs in middle and high school who receive special education services. Class is designed specifically to benefit students with:
- Down Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Learning Disabilities
- and other developmental delays
* All levels of ability are welcome.
* Each class follows the same outline with routines coordinated with the individual’s level of development.
* Students will participate in five essential yoga practices: music, breathing practices, cleansing practices, body postures and deep relaxation.
* These practices are designed to strengthen and stretch the entire musculoskeletal system, balance the nervous system, increase breathing efficiency, improve body awareness, improve communication skills, increase each student’s ability to self-regulate, and of course provide a relaxing and engaging experience.
Fees apply, registration is required to /www.southshoresnap.com/programs?fbclid=IwAR3wpCCMjoIg9pNTKGLWas7Cjv2KopjfG2eaxL-des8dNR5VCFqIT1HXiXM or contact firstname.lastname@example.org