Beverly, MA, September 23th – October 21st, 2023. The Miracle League of the North Shore is an all volunteer, non-profit organization that gives children with disabilities a chance to play baseball as part of a team in an organized league at no cost to their family.
* The Children’s Center for Communication/Beverly School for the Deaf is now home to the first all-accessible baseball field on the North Shore.
The League involves all players by utilizing the following adaptive rules:
- Every player bats once each inning
- All players are safe on the bases
- Every player scores a run before the inning is over (last one up gets a home run)
- Community children and volunteers serve as ‘buddies’ to assist the play
- Each team and each player wins every game.
To register visit visit https://cccbsd.org/community-programs/miracle-league/ or contact Shannon Morris, email@example.com, (978)927-7070