Webinar, October 23rd, 2021, with the Federation for Children with Special Needs in Massachusetts. Suspensions & Discipline in Special Education describes:
different types of disciplinary offenses
- the school responsibilities for discipline
- range of consequences for rule violations
- the difference between suspensions
- expulsions, and emergency removals
- different categories of suspensions
- procedures for out of school suspensions and expulsions
- legal protections for students on IEPs including the Manifestation Determination Review
* Presented by a representative from the Federation for Children with Special Needs.
For more information visit https://fcsn.org/event/discipline-and-suspension-training-10-23-2021/ or contact email@example.com or (617) 399-8342.