Webinar, July 5th, 2023, with the Federation for Children with Special Needs in Massachusetts. Free. What started during COVID has led to an annual summer event of SEPAC Summer School. A topic will be introduced with some learning and there will be questions and comments and sharing best practices.
* For summer 2023 hear from experts in the field – fellow SEPAC officers.
* Get information on new meeting ideas, SEPAC socials, working with cable TV, Social media, involving youth on SEPAC boards and more.
* Attend one or all sessions – free and open to all families.
All Dates and Topics:
- 6/21/2023 – Welcome and Introductions. Guidance for SEPACs, Networking – Online groups, MassPAC Benefits.
- 6/28/2023 – SEPAC Logistics. Google Docs, By-Laws/Elections, Meeting with the District
- 7/5/2023 – Outreach, Open Houses/Flyers, SEPAC Socials, Press Releases/Using Cable TV
- 7/12/2023 – Advisory Role, Presenting to the School Committee, Budget, Annual Reports
- 7/19/2023 – Speakers, Innovative Workshop Ideas, Publicity/Facebook, Zoom Accounts
- 7/26/2023 – Other Topics, English Learners and IEPs, Involving Youth in your SEPAC, Wrap-Up
To RSVP or for more information visit contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 617-236-7210, or 800-331-0688.