Concord, NH, November 8th, 2023 with the Coalition of Caring. 17th Annual Statewide Caregiver’s Conference. Free. An Online Listening and Learning Series, “Embracing and Overcoming Caregiver Compassion Fatigue”.
* The coalition was created in October of 2006. Its mission is to promote and strengthen the well being of caregivers who provide care for a disabled or ill child, adult or senior. This Coalition is comprised of organizations that support the elderly, children with disabilities, adults with disabilities, hospice patients and the chronically ill.
The goals of the Coalition for the conference are to:
- Provide caregivers with practical skills that can be used in daily in caregiving responsibilities.
- Provide current information on supportive services and resources.
- Offer the opportunity for emotional support and recognition of family and unpaid caregiver.
- Raise community awareness and outreach on caregiving issues
For more information visit https://coalitionofcaring.org/ , or contact coalitionofcaring.org