Webinars, September 14th, 2023, and the 2nd Thursday of each month, with the Federation for Children with Special Needs in MA. Free but exclusively for SESPs, PCTI Graduates and SEPAC Chairpersons.
* For this Networking Session, learn about MRC’s NextGen opportunity for students 17-30, brought to you by FCSN’s NextGen Team.
* It is open to all active SESPs, graduates of the Parent Consultant Training Institute, and Special Education Advisory Councils (SEPAC) Chairs.
* The Meeting are monthly (except for July and August) and address pertinent topics surrounding special education.
* The Networking Series is a collaborative effort of the Recruitment, Training and Support Center (RTSC), Parent Consultant Training Institute (PCTI), and MassPAC projects of the Federation for Children with Special Needs.
* Monthly Networking Meetings will be held on the 3rd Thursday of each month through June.
* The format will alternate between a Speaker Series and Case Rounds.
* Registration is required to https://fcsn-org.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYrc-qoqDspHdzJfnaMDEdiHVH59w_JFUe-#/registration or contact (617) 236-7210 or info @fcsn.org