Mass General Brigham in Somerville, MA, October 27th, 2020. Free and open to the public. The Massachusetts’ Office on Disability’s annual Summit is an opportunity to hear opinion leaders and agenda setters from the disability community.
* Join MOD and friends in the Massachusetts disability community for an event celebrating the important work the disability community does to promote accessibility.
* The 2022 theme is celebrating “Accessibility in a Digital World”. After a networking breakfast, learn how MOD partners across the Commonwealth are making the digital world an inclusive space for people with disabilities. Food will be provided.
* Request a reasonable accommodation – please submit your request to email@example.com or by phone at 617-979-7318.
For more information on the MOD 2022 summit visit www.mass.gov/event/disability-summit-accessibility-in-a-digital-world-2022-10-27t100000-0400-2022-10-27t130000-0400 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or MOD’s event line at 617-979-7318 with your name, phone number, and email address.
Previous Summit Topics have included:
- Data on Disability and Challenges to Implementing the ADA for Municipalities in Massachusetts
- ADA Enforcement as it Applies to Cities and Towns
- State Initiatives Impacting Local Communities
- Resources for Barrier Removal for Local Communities
- ADA Grant Success Stories
- Creative Uses of 22G Funds by Local Commission on Disabilities
- Tom Hopkins Disability Access Award
- Networking and Resource Tables