This webinar will help parents, caregivers and professionals understand the difference between picky eaters and problem feeders.
* Participants will learn the signs of these issues and address concerns surrounding both.
* Panelists will also discuss when feeding therapy is warranted and what that may look like.
About the presenter: Lauren Zeitler, MOST, OTR/L is a licensed and registered Occupational Therapist in Massachusetts, specializing in the vast development of children spanning from young toddlers to teen years.
* For the past four and a half years, Lauren has spent her time focusing on functional life skills including but not limited to self regulation, feeding and eating disorders, and self care. Lauren Zeitler has over four years of experience in feeding and eating therapy with children ranging in ages from birth to teen years.
* Formerly working in early intervention, Lauren has knowledge working with a variety of diagnosis’ including GERD, cleft palate and children who are tube fed. She enjoys helping school aged children – especially teenagers – grow their diet ranges by considering environmental, social and sensory concerns surrounding their eating experiences.
* Lauren is educated and certified in the TR-eat (Transdisciplinary Effective Assessment and Treatment) method through the Pediatric Feeding Institute.
* Taking a transdisciplinary approach, this model integrates sensory and oral motor techniques along with medical and behavioral management for the treatment of complex feeding and eating problems
For more information visit www.therapro.com/Information-Items/Webinars/ or contact (800) 257-5376 or info @ therapro.com