Online, April 7th – May 12th, 2021, with the Astra Foundation in Acton, MA. In this series learn techniques that focuses on the child-parent (or caregiver) relationship as the heart of learning and development.
* Learn information on how to play with your child to better support his/her development and emotional growth.
* This course tightly couples theory and practice to help you master specific skills to help your child.
* Suitable for parents of children ages 2 to 10, with issues of behavior, regulation, communication or developmental delays.
* Discuss child development and watch videotapes of child play to understand how FloortimeTM may help your child:
- Improve attention and focus
- Engage with you more strongly
- Be more calm and organized
- Communicate more effectively
- Play with more complexity
- Better understand themselves and others.
* Fees apply, registration is required to www.astrafoundation.org/parent-courses or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.