Lexington, MA, September 11th, 2023 – January 4th, 2024, with the Special Needs Arts Program (SNAP). This chorus is comprised of adults with special needs, volunteers, a director, and a pianist.
* They meet each week to sing together, as well as to share snacks and stories from our lives.
* They present two sing-along concerts each year: one at December holiday time, and one in the Spring.
* The audience is invited to join in by singing along at the concerts.
* All the songs in this concert program talk about how each of us is unique and special and important.
* Included are songs as diverse as “My Way”, “It’s You I Like”, “I Am What I Am, “Everybody’s Special”, etc.
* From Frank Sinatra to Sesame Street to La Cage Aux Foiles to Barney to Carole King.
* Each audience member will be given a song sheet along with their program and will be invited to sing with along on the songs they know.
For more information visit https://snaparts.org/product-category/programs/chorus/ or contact info@SNAParts.org or 781-325-8025