Framingham, MA, October 12th, 2021, at the MetroWest YMCA. The Invictus Forever’s Percussion Circle will incorporate elements of rhythm exploration and teach participants the basics of beat, meter, and tempo.
* Youth (5-12)
* Teen/Adult (13+)
* Through rhythmic exercises and games, individuals will gain new skills in creative expression, listening, and communication.
* Participants will have the opportunity to try a range of instruments, including African djembe drums, tambourines, shakers, and rhythm sticks.
* No walk-ins will be permitted. All participants must register in advance.
* Parents/guardians of first-time participants must read and sign a Participant Release and Waiver of Liability Form, which includes an optional Photo Release.
* COVID regulations may still be in effect, including required mask-wearing for those who have not been vaccinated. * You may be asked to sign a COVID-19 Liability Waiver.
Fees apply, registration is required to www.invictusforever.org/programs[tact firstname.lastname@example.org