Webinar, May 16th, 2023, with Therapro in Framingham. The presentation will define the “In-Sync Child,” including a brief overview of sensory-, perceptual-, and visual-motor development.
* Discuss In-Sync activities that develop and enhance academic success, and physical and emotional health.
1. Acquire an understanding of the In-Sync Child;
2. Learn about sensory-, perceptual-, and visual-motor development and its impact on the growing child;
3. Learn several In-Sync activities and why they work;
4. Learn how to create movement activities to incorporate into the child’s day.
About the presenters: Joye Newman and Carol Stock Kranowitz have merged their expertise to develop the In-Sync Child method and to co-author Growing an In-Sync Child; its sequel, In-Sync Activity Cards; and an activities calendar, A Year of Mini-Moves for the In-Sync Child. Joye is also the author of Move to Learn: Integrating Movement into the Early Childhood Curriculum. Carol wrote The Out-of-Sync Child, The Out-of-Sync Child Has Fun, and The Out-of-Sync Child Grows Up.
* For more information visit www.therapro.com/Information-Items/Webinars/ or contact (800) 257-5376 or firstname.lastname@example.org