Virtual Fall 2021 class will serve Boston area, Central Mass, Northshore & All Massachusetts families: September 28rd – December 8, 2021. Free. The Massachusetts Chapter of the National Alliance of Mental Illness (NAMIMass).
* NAMI Family-to-Family is NAMI’s flagship education program for family members of people diagnosed with mental health conditions.
* This free, 8-week program is facilitated by trained volunteers who are family members, caring for their loved ones themselves.
* The course provides family caretakers with education about mental health conditions, skills workshops, and information about available resources.
The NAMI Family-to-Family curriculum includes:
- Information about mental health conditions and treatments
- Coping skills, handling crisis and relapse, local and national resources
- Listening and communication techniques
- Problem solving, limit setting, self-care
- Open conversation and mutual support in a stigma-free environment.
To register or for more information visit https://namimass.org/nami-family-to-family/?fbclid=IwAR0c6_4F955Y22_7H9ZIzDb8tFuh-vcuXAli0fatJL4rrTil6gvOsD13o84 or contact by region