Virtual Event, August 9th, 2022, with the Parent Professional Advocacy League of Massachusetts. Register now for August PPAL Statewide Meeting. PPAL Statewide Meetings are meant ONLY for parents/caregivers/family members/family partners of children with behavioral health needs.
(Peer leaders who work with children and have lived experience also welcome.)
* PPal is hosting a unique opportunity with MassHealth to have a town meeting.
* Learn with is new in behavioral health, including:
- Community Based Health Centers
- Support for Autism/IDD Children
- Update on access after hours, including weekend and evenings
To register or for more information visit https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07ejb3lpg2e129eb46&oseq=&c=&ch= or contact (866)815-8122, email@example.com