Virtual Support Group, Tuesdays, September – November, 2021, with the Aspire Program at Mass General Hospital. Open to parents and caregivers of individuals with ASD/an Asperger profile. Learn how to become an effective case manager for your child (through age 14) and create a customized guide to your child’s unique ASD profile and needs.
* Sessions are organized with presentations, interactive exercises and opportunities to share.
* The guide will prepare you to parent and collaborate consciously using ASD-informed tools and techniques.
* Sessions are organized with presentations, interactive exercises, and opportunities to share.
- understanding your child’s unique profile
- collaborating effectively
- building routines and schedules
- delineating behavioral expectations
- helping your child work with important adults
- managing crises and emotions
- navigating transitions and changes
- promoting independence
* Participants will need to purchase a required book prior to the group’s start date.
Fees apply, registration is required to https://myemail.constantcontact.com/For-Parents-and-Caregivers.html?soid=1011356073328&aid=ntXIYCrarJQ and scroll down to the program of your choice, or contact 781-860-1900 or firstname.lastname@example.org