Hadley / Northampton, MA, in Person, October 3rd – December 9th, 2023, with Whole Children of Western MA. For ages 18+ with special needs.
For Fall 2023: This session we are focusing on the topic of our emotions. We dive into identifying our emotions, how to handle different emotions and the best ways to practice self-care.
* In Boundaries and Relationships classes they focus on setting and respecting boundaries, red flags, and different types of relationships.
* Students will get an opportunity to connect experiences in their own life with the socials skills we cover in class as well as examine what boundaries feel good for them.
* Do you want to learn about meeting new people, social skills for getting to know them and building healthy friendships?
* Do you want to learn about healthy friendships? How to go on a date? Advocating and setting healthy boundaries?
* This class lays the groundwork for a life full of meaningful, healthy and safe relationships.
* In Boundaries and Relationships, they establish a learning community that can last many consecutive sessions as students move through the Whole Selves’ relationships curriculum.
* Come to learn, make friends and get support as you navigate adulthood.
Fees apply, registration is required to www.wholechildren.org/class-schedule/ or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 413-585-8010 .
For more information about Transition to Adult topics, please visit our Home Page and the “Transition to Adult” column