Boston and Newton, MA, through May 2024, with the Boston Ballet. Boston Ballet School’s Adaptive Dance offers specialized, creative movement instruction for individuals with Down Syndrome, Autism Spectrum Disorders, as well as Inclusive classes for students of all needs ages 2–adult.
* Classes are taught by Boston Ballet School faculty and supported by licensed physical therapists and professional musicians.
* Students engage and explore in a safe environment as they develop movement, musicality, and personal growth.
* Space is limited and enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis.
For all new families, a 30-minute intake interview by phone is required to complete your registration so they may place students in the most appropriate class.
Adaptive Dance offers three types of classes:
● Specialized classes for individuals with Down syndrome ages 2–adult in Boston and Newton (Saturday and Sunday)
● Specialized classes for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders ages 5–adult in Boston and Newton (Saturday and Sunday)
● Inclusive classes for individuals of all abilities and needs ages 5–adult in Boston and Newton (Saturday)
COVID-19 Protocols – please visit their signup link for the most up-to-date information.
Fees apply, registration is required to www.bostonballet.org/Home/Education/Program/All-ages-programming/Adaptive-Dance.aspx or contact email@example.com
Event Contact Name, Phone # and Email