Virtual Event, January 20 – 22nd, 2022, with Dr. Ross Greene of Lives in the Balance in Maine. Collaborative & Proactive Solutions: 2-Day Virtual Training with Dr. Ross Greene, PhD. This is the evidence-based model Dr. Ross Greene describes in his books The Explosive Child, Lost at School, Lost & Found, and Raising Human Beings.
* This model focuses on solving problems rather than on modifying behavior, emphasizes collaborative rather than unilateral solutions, encourages proactive rather than reactive intervention, de-emphasizes diagnostic categories, and provides practical, research-based tools for assessment and intervention.
* In this webinar, Dr. Greene will provide an overview of the CPS model, along with more advanced coverage of the nuances of assessment and engaging kids in solving the problems that affect their lives.
* You don’t have to participate in both days.
* On Day One, Dr. Greene will provide a general overview of the CPS model, including key themes, use of assessment instrumentation, and solving problems collaboratively.
* On Day Two he will dive deeper into various facets of the model, with extensive use of video examples and ample time for questions and discussion.
* If you’re only interested in an introduction to the CPS model, just sign up for the first day.
* If you want both, sign up for both days.
Intended Audience: Parents, Mental Health Professionals, Special Educators, Classroom Teachers, Special Education Administrators, Superintendents, Principals/Assistant Principals, Speech/Language Pathologists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Counselors, Pediatricians/Family Physicians, Staff in Restrictive Therapeutic Facilities (Inpatient Psychiatric Units, Residential Facilities, Juvenile Detention Facilities)
Fees apply, registration is required by January 19th, 2022, to www.eventbrite.com/e/2022-collaborative-proactive-solutions-2-day-virtual-training-registration-163491961859 or contact Liz Rudman at Liz@livesinthebalance.org.