Webinar, October 12th, 2021, with the Parent Professional Advocacy League of Massachusetts.
* PPal Parent Network Socials Statewide meetings are meant only for parents / caregivers / family members / family partners of children with behavioral health needs.
Topic: Behavioral Strategies to Help Your Child or Teen in Becoming Socially Appropriate.
* Hear Alyson Burchill discuss strategies families can use in working with children that have behaviors.
* As a method of team building with parents she has been recognized in working with parents, professionals and systems in creating an understanding that there are functions to behaviors and as adults we need to support the child in healthy, safe and socially appropriate strategies.
* Join an important conversation and understand what COVID 19 may have brought up that we can all address together.
About the speaker: Alyson is a Board Certified Behavior Analyst with an M.S. in Applied Behavior Analysis from Simmons College. She strives to promote client success through assessment, observation, modeling, and data analysis.
* When signing up, please indicate in your email that you are a parent or a family member of a child with behavioral health needs.
RSVP for the Zoom link https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07eim6qnm8fc7a4544&oseq=&c=59514330-4233-11e3-9b3c-782bcb740129&ch=73a0fda0-61a8-11e7-bc35-d4ae52754db0 or contact the Statewide Planning Team, Parent/Professional Advocacy League, (866)815-8122 or firstname.lastname@example.org