Webinar, November 9th, 2022, 6:30 p.m., with the Shrewsbury Special Education Parent Advisory Council (SEPAC). Basic Rights: Evaluation and Eligibility is a workshop for caregivers of children with special needs, or needing an evaluation for support of suspected special needs.
* A representative from the Federation for Children with Special Needs will be the presenter, and will provide an understanding of the Individual Educational Plan This presentation will delve into the Individual Education Program (IEP) document, its development, the breakdown of each section and understanding how the document will support a student.
• Why the IEP is important
• Who is eligible for an IEP
• How the IEP is developed
• Strengths and concerns
• Vision statements
• IEP sections including PLEP A & B, Annual Goals and Service Delivery Grid
• Differences between Accommodations and Modifications
• Response, placement and consent
• Procedural safeguards and more
To register and for the link sign visit https://shrewsburysepac.org/ or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the FCSN’s workshop page: https://fcsn.org/ptic/workshops or contact email@example.com