Webinar, September 19th, 2023, with Commonwealth Autism Services of Plainville, MA. Home Safety 101 Training equips parents with fundamental knowledge and practical tips to create a safer home environment for their children.
* This training covers essential aspects like childproofing common hazards and identifying safety-related skills your child should be learning. * This workshop empowers parents to foster a safe and nurturing home environment that promotes independence and well-being for their children with autism.
Training topics include:
· Top 10 home safety hazards and product solutions
· How to address wandering from the home
· Essential safety skills your child needs to learn
· How to develop a home safety plan
· Community supports
To register or for more information visit www.commonwealthautismservices.com/events and scroll down to your desired event, or contact commonwealthautismservices.com