Webinar, July 14th, 2022, with the Autism / Aspergers Network in Watertown, MA. Free. Asperger/Autism 102: What’s Next? – A Workshop for Parents of Newly Diagnosed Children/Teens/Young Adults (through age 22).
* Families are often unsure what to do upon learning their child or teen has an Asperger/autism diagnosis.
* Whether handed a report with dozens of recommendations or leaving a clinician’s office with none, this workshop will give you tools and ideas for a path forward. Topics include
- crafting a vision for your child and your family to help with decision making
- figuring out the “right” services
- getting started with educational advocacy, public supports, respite, and more
This presentation builds on information presented in AANE’s AS101 workshop describing the Asperger/autism profile; participants can take the workshops as standalones or in either order.
To register or for more information visit www.aane.org/event/online-open-asperger-autism-102-whats-next-a-workshop-for-parents-of-newly-diagnosed-children-teens-young-adults-through-age-22-1-27-22-700-pm-90/ or contact 617-393-3824 x214 or firstname.lastname@example.org