Webinar, August 22nd, 2023, with the Arc of Massachusetts Executive Director Leo Sarkissian. Leo will provide weekly summaries on what has been accomplished and/or resolved on the Federal and state level and what we need to do next.
* August 22nd Topic: National Transplant Act of 1984.
* Charlie Fiske will join Leo to discuss a major national milestone in which he, his daughter Jamie, and family played a key role — the National Transplant Act of 1984.
* They will cover the elements of passing major federal legislation, and the drive toward implementation.
* A short film from the University of Minnesota on the milestone will be part of the session
* These weekly summaries are part of the The Arc of Massachusetts weekly, half-hour webinars and Q&A sessions where they provide you with up to the minute updates on federal and local policies and programs, valuable resources and information, and more.
Register to The Arc of Massachusetts https://arcmass.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZckceyhqjspEtO_iuA4S3jfMrsa1K-Rc5jS#/registration or contact (781) 891-6270 firstname.lastname@example.org