Virtual Conference, May 17-20, 2021, with Nonotuck of Massachusetts. The summit provides an educational and supportive forum for adult family care provider organizations to discuss, develop, and share knowledge. Its central mission is to impart best practices through collaboration with trainers and presenters who have demonstrated expertise in their areas.
* The 2021 Summit Skills Capital: How Investing Time and Hard Work Now Will Lead to Dignity and Fulfilled Lives When We’re Gone, features a variety of experts presenting on topics ranging from compassion, caregiving, skills capital, and healthy post-Covid-19 reintegration, all through the lens of adult family care.
* Workshop topics/schedule listed below.
Registration is required to www.nonotuck.com/info-hub/nonotuck-host-5th-annual-afc-summit or contact Deb Schnare at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kerrie Paradis at email@example.com
Workshop Schedule & Topics:
- Monday May 17th – “Understanding Compassion Fatigue and How to Create Compassion Satisfaction” 10-11:30 a.m. Presented by: Kelly Clark, Clinician/LICSW – Nonotuck Resource Associates.
- “Managed Care: Where are we Now?” 1-2:30 p.m. Presented by: Jeff Keilson, Vice President of Strategic Planning – Advocates
- Tuesday May 18th – “Caring for Caregivers: Checking In and Creating Community” 10-11:30 a.m.
Presented by: Jannelle Robinson, Wellness Coordinator – Nonotuck Resource Associates
- Wednesday May 19th – “Moving Forward: AN AFC Status Update with MassHealth” 10-11:30 a.m. Presenter Information: Allison Ananis, Adult Foster Care/Group Adult Foster Care Program Manager, OLTSS, Sherri Hannigan, Deputy Director of Home and Community Based Programs, OLTSS, Linda Chhor, AFC/Group Adult Foster Care Program Specialist, OLTSS
- Thursday May 20th – “Skills Capital: How Investing Time and Hard Work Now Will Lead to Dignity and Fulfilled Lives When We’re Gone” 10-11:30 a.m. Presented by: Cheryl Ryan Chan- Parent, Advocate, Person Centered Planner.