Hadley, through December 2023, with the Center for Human Development of Western Mass. Open to anyone 4 years old and over with some upper body strength. They have adaptive rock climbing equipment available for use at no charge.
* 1st and 3rd Mondays of each month (Not including holidays), 5 pm – 6:30 pm.
* If not vaccinated – all Covid-19 guidelines must be followed at all times.
* A mask MUST be properly worn at all times in the building, including while climbing.
* Non-vaccinated individuals must remain at least 6 feet apart whenever possible.
* Sanitizing/hand washing is required before each climb for both belayers and climbers.
* No more than 5 climbers allowed per session so space is very limited.
Everyone entering the gym, including spectators and volunteers, must sign up through Central Rock Gyms website each time.
Fees apply, registration is required to https://chd.org/programs-services/community-care-support/recreational-activities-for-disabled-adults/activities-for-disabled-adults-western-ma/ and scroll down to Rock Climbing or contact Jlevine@chd.org