Virtual Event or at Dunn State Park, September 2 – 23, 2021, with the Parent Professional Advocacy League. PPAL’s Social Support Group is a confidential support group for families raising a child/youth ages 12 and under that is challenging, and you are feeling isolated. Meet other parents and caregivers who understand the struggles and victories of raising exceptional and challenging kids.
* September Topics:
- September 2 Parent Peer Support and Information Sharing
- September 9 or Special Guest, Deborah Downing Program Director from Westwinds Clubhouse.
* Deborah will discuss this Community Healthlink Program and answer questions about services and/or resources available to support youth and young adults.
- September 16 Parent Peer Support and Information Sharing
- September 23 (Zoom only).
* Special Guest, Paula Collins, Work Inc Pre-Employment Transition Services.
* Paula will discuss how pre-employment transition services (Pre-ETS) can help students work on skills before they finish high school (age 14-22) and help prepare them for a job.
To register or for more information contact Ann and Joel at Parentsupportgroup@ppal.net.