Hingham, MA, September 13th – November 15th, 2019. The South Shore Special Needs Athletic (SNAP) is hosting a Yoga/Zumba program for students with special needs in middle and high school who receive special education services. Class is designed specifically to benefit students with:
- Down Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy,
- Attention Deficit Disorder,
- Learning Disabilities,
- and other developmental delays.
* All levels of ability are welcome.
* Each class follows the same outline with routines coordinated with the individual’s level of development.
* Students will participate in five essential yoga practices: music, breathing practices, cleansing practices, body postures and deep relaxation.
Fees apply, registration is required to https://hinghamsportspartnership.sportngin.com/register/form/528402217?fbclid=IwAR0aA2AxlVurNU-u2lORHKP5xQ5GT7rLr1M6TPufPQaWpJx32NfqUQPf9oI or contact firstname.lastname@example.org