Webinar, August 18, 2020, 9 am, with the Northborough / Southborough Special Education Parent Advisory Council. Part of their series of conversations to help parents of children with IEPs and 504s with the changing realities of education.
* Covid-19 has created new obstacles for parents and their children who are on, or need to be on, IEP’s, 504’s and require other special accommodations related to their educational needs.
* Join an online discussion with Special Education Attorney and Northboro Mom Abbe Allexenberg about issues related to:
- assessments and evaluations
- what parents and students are entitled to
- what remote learning looks like
- updates from the local governments as the new school year approaches
This webinar will take place via GoToMeeting (a platform similar to zoom) . Check your system requirements before the webinar by following the link in the confirmation email.
For more information visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/5281527602659983632 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org