Boston, MA, November 19th, 2019. The Northeast Arc is hosting the 3rd annual Arc Tank. Hear ideas that will help positively disrupt disability services to improve the lives of people with intellectual/developmental disabilities and/or autism and their families. Hear from out-of-the-box thinkers, people who can imagine possibilities, be creative, and who want to change the status quo.
Panel of Experts/Judges Attending:
- Ralph James – Executive Director of External Relations, Harvard Business School (retired)
- Matthew Kennedy – Founder, Kennedy Merchant Partners; Board member, Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights and the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library Foundation
- Shirley Leung – Interim Editorial Page Editor, Columnist and former Business Editor for the Boston Globe; former reporter for the Wall Street Journal; mother of two sons on the autism spectrum
- Quincy Miller – President, Eastern Bank; Immediate past Board Chair, of the Urban League of Eastern Massachusetts; Board member, Greater Boston Food Bank, Bottom Line and Zoo New England’ Board of Overseers, Greater Boston YMCA
- Matthew Millett – Security Officer II, Department of Youth Services, Commonwealth of Massachusetts; Board member, Special Olympics of Massachusetts
- Marylou Sudders – Secretary of Health & Human Services, Commonwealth of Massachusetts; Prior to becoming Secretary, Sudders was an associate professor and chaired the Health/Mental Health program at Boston College’s Graduate School of Social Work.
- Moderator – David S. Chang – David is the Chief Executive Officer of Gradifi and an Entrepreneur-in-Residence at Harvard Business School.
- Presentation Mentor – Margaret Ake – Margaret Ake is an instructor for the Corporate Learning Division of Harvard Business Publishing, a subsidiary of the Harvard Business School.
To register visit https://ne-arc.org/arctank/