Webinar, October 2nd, 2020, 2:00 PM, with a Massachusetts’ based Occupational Therapist. For parents and educators. A director Consultation and Psychoeducational Counseling Services at a Newton-based organization, will help parents, caregivers and educators support their students with High-functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder diagnoses.
– Managing Zoom behavior and challenges, such as interruptions and perseverative questioning
– Teaching flexibility in the midst of frustrating times
– Building self-awareness
– Maintaining connections virtually
– Identifying and fostering student strengths
* The presenter will be Dot Lucci, M.Ed, CAGS.
Fees apply, registration is required to https://nesca-newton.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_BvOAc6BSQ323sQW1WZBgQA or contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 617.517.9862