Natick High School, December 5th, 2017. For parents and caregivers of all ages. Hear Laura Markahm, creator of the Aha! Parenting blog, and author of “Peaceful Parent, Happy Kids: How to Stop Yelling and Start Connecting” and “Peaceful Parent, Happy Siblings: How To Stop the Fighting and Raise Friends” discuss how you can create the relationship you want with your child.
- Why children misbehave — and how to help them WANT To cooperate without yelling, threats, bribes or consequences
- What research shows about how children develop self-discipline
- The four power tools you can use to connect with children and help them with their emotions
- Why yelling and timeouts actually cause more misbehavior
- Talk includes Q and A to help parents apply these ideas to their own families.
RVSPs are required to http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07eej43n4i42ab7890&llr=6qmzg5dab or contact email@example.com