Virtual Event, April 12th – 14th, 2021, with the National Alliance on Mental Health (NAMI) Massachusetts’ chapter. Free event for all people with disabilities and their support teams, families members and professionals.
* NAMI Mass will host the event in 90-120 min segments over 3 days.
* Attend one, a few or all of the parts of the event to be a successful advocate.
- Day 1: Monday April 12th – 11 AM – 1 PM live on Zoom. Available for replay same day (optional). NAMI will provide a speaker program followed by detailed information on legislative priorities and talking with your legislators.
- Day 2: Tuesday April 13th – 11 AM – 1 PM Drop in time live on Zoom (optional). Stop by so NAMI can help address any questions you may have about connecting with your legislators, telling your story, or connecting with other NAMI Mass advocates.
* There will be breakout meetings for connecting with other advocates with the same Senator, to provide groups the opportunity to plan their meeting.
- Day 3: Wednesday April 14th – 1:00 PM. Meet virtually with your Senator (30 mins)
* 2:00 PM – Meet virtually with your Representative (30 mins)
* 4:00-5:00 PM Advocates Social Hour (optional)– live on Zoom. Drop in with other NAMI Mass Advocates to talk about the events of the day(s) or any other topic.
* Because NAMI is making appointments for you with your legislators, they must close registration by Wednesday, April 7th.
To register or for more information visit https://namimass.org/advocacy-day/ or contact firstname.lastname@example.org