Virtual Town Hall Event, October 1st, 2021, with Massachusetts General Hospital. Free to the public, all are welcome, including families, patients, caregivers, researchers, clinicians, psychologists, social workers, policy-makers, advocates, and community members.
* The Bridging the Divide: Mental Health and Cancer Care symposium is designed to raise awareness about disparities in cancer care for patients with serious mental illness (SMI) and bring together diverse stakeholders to generate priorities for patient-centered research, clinical innovation, and policy change.
2021 TOPIC: What mix of approaches works best to build trust, increase comfort with technology, and access high quality care? And how do we keep this sustainable?
* Join in to discuss best practices to use technology, digital tools, and telehealth to increase access to mental health care and cancer care.
* The host will share findings from our Community of Practice focused on increasing reach and partnering with older adults affected by mental illness particularly those from Latino/a communities, older adults, and individuals in group settings.
* Breakout Room & Translation / Closed Captioning in Spanish
* Register to https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeTOJa346U_A3Vwxf6b6cGYaVuyqeDEPnK7Ejjb0luzbkbaFg/viewform or for any questions or accessibility concerns, please contact: email@example.com