Framingham, MA, January 14th, 2020. The Parent/Professional Advocacy League (PPAL) Statewide Meetings are only for people with lived experience, including Family Members, Family Partners, Family Support Specialists, Parent/Caregivers, Others in Family Support Roles.
* If you want to attend and are NEW to the PPAL/DMH family support network, you will be contacted by a PPAL staff member to confirm that you have lived experience with raising a child with mental health needs or as a peer mentor/specialist.
MEET the guest presenters:
- Department of Mental Health Commissioner Joan Mikula
- Department of Mental Health& Deputy Commissioner Emily Sherwood
- The meeting will be a “Town Hall” style meeting where everyone can voice their thoughts and ask their questions with a focus on special topics pertaining to mental health.
- They will their updates and to hear feedback from parents.