Webinar, October 7th, 2021, with the Massachusetts Commission for the Blind (MCB). Join the MCB’s Virtual Town Hall as they discuss the importance of public transportation for individuals who are blind and visually impaired.
* Learn how MCB and the MBTA work together to ensure equal access to public transportation for older adults and people with disabilities.
* Get MBTA updates about system-wide accessibility:
- Hear about innovations in customer technology
- Rehabilitation Teaching
- Orientation & Mobility
- Assistive Technology
- Children’s Services
- Employment Services
- Learn about the new process to obtain a free or reduced fare Charlie Card
- Find out about the new RIDE Flex program
ASL Interpreters and CART have been requested for this event.
To register or for more information visit www.mass.gov/orgs/massachusetts-commission-for-the-blind/events?_page=1 or contact MCB ADA Coordinator Kamilia Drogosz at 617-279-3332 or email@example.com