Free Webinar with a Woburn pediatric group, April 6th, 2020, 7 p.m. How to Enforce Rules at Your Home (and Why) is part of the New England Quality Care Alliance’s seminars for
parents whose child may have a disability.
- Learn to describe your concerns about your child, and communicate those concerns effectively when speaking with health care and school professionals
- Gain confidence in teaching your child new skills
- Learn when you cannot be your child’s teacher, and when professional supports may be needed
* The seminars are conducted by a Developmental Behavioral pediatrician from Floating Hospital for Children at Tufts Medical Center, Dr. Erik von Hahn.
* Seminars have been moved to an online format due to the Coronavirus outbreak.
To register or for more information contact http://dowdmed.com/news/parent-seminars-with-dr-von-hahn-going-virtual or 781.944.4250