Boston, MA, January 11th, 2019. A conference on autism spectrum disorder to hear the latest research and enhance the way professionals care for patients of all ages with ASD and related conditions. Information is for clinicians in mental health, primary care, school health, pediatrics, psychology and nursing.
* Hear a broad review of advances in ASD research, genetics, diagnostic tools, and treatments. This includes assessment measures, neuroimaging, psychological interventions, and pharmacologic options.
* Gain insights that help assess, treat and manage your patients in the best way possible.
* Have questions answered during panel discussions and discuss complex topics face-to-face with after their sessions.
* Designed to help professionals translate what you learn into enhanced mental health practice to serve patients.
* At the end of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Assess for autism in clinically referred populations
- Analyze the significant presence of various psychiatric disorders in individuals with autism and corresponding treatments
- Discuss the clinical applicability of the latest advances in neuroimaging, genetics, and treatment research in autism
- Describe the effects of an autism diagnosis on caregivers and the role of reducing burnout
- Provide clinical guidance on the latest pharmaco- and behavioral therapies for autism spectrum disorders
- Discuss the latest screening tools for autism spectrum disorders in a primary care setting
To register or for more information visit https://mghcme.org/courses/course-detail/autism_spectrum_disorder_across_the_life_span_2020 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org