Scituate, January 22 – March 5th, 2020. Social distancing protocols will be in place to assure safety. All-Stars Karate, for kids with special needs, in grades 1-8, is open to all towns. This program’s goals are to help children improve balance and coordination; strength, physical and motor skills; self defense; awareness and attention; and patience and determination.
COVID-19 updates for Fall 2020 – For the safety or your child and due to COVID-19 minimum requirements for health guidelines for the CORSE Foundation’s recreational programs and staffing configurations, they need to set special parameters for participants:
- the child participant must be independently ambulatory and mobile
- have basic daily living skills for feeding, toileting and changing of clothes
- have the abilities to understand and follow directions
- be able to request assistance and have basic verbal skills to communicate with staff and peers.
- masks will be required at all programs so all children will be expected to wear them for the duration of the session.
* There will also be incorporation of the nationally renowned Gracie Academy Jiu Jitsu Bullyproof curriculum in which the instructor is certified.
* Students who would enjoy a less formal martial arts curriculum are encouraged to attend.
Fees apply, registration is required to https://apm.activecommunities.com/scituaterec/Home or contact email@example.com