Virtual Conference, October 3 & 4, 10th & 11th,2020, with the Berklee Institute for Arts Education and Special Needs in Boston. Open to the public. This conference will include live, synchronous keynote presentations, recorded breakout sessions, performances by artists with disabilities, and live panel discussions. Stay tuned—more details will be available in early August.
* The ABLE Assembly is a professional-development opportunity in the field of arts education and special needs, bringing together educators, artists, researchers, policymakers, school administrators, program administrators, and students to share best practices, explore new research, and learn from each other.
* The 2020 event will feature presentations on teaching the arts to students with special needs.
* Keynote presenters include the following:
- Pete Sparkes, artistic director of Drake Music Scotland
- Stephen Shore, Ed.D., musician and Internationally renowned expert in autism
- Elice Patterson, executive director of Abilities Dance Boston
Fees apply, registration is required to www.berklee.edu/able or contact firstname.lastname@example.org