Webinar, March 30th, 2021, 7:00 PM, Co-hosted by Lincoln-Sudbury, Acton-Boxborough, Maynard, Concord-Carlisle, and Sudbury SEPACs. Basic Rights: Transition Planning (for IEP students ages 14-22) provides an overview of the transition planning process for youth with disabilities ages 14-22 on IEPs.
* A representative from from The Federation for Children with Special Needs in Massachusetts will be the guest speaker..
* It is never too early to start thinking about Transition and to be prepared for what is coming down the pike.
* Workshop topics include:
- What is Transition and Why is it Important.
- Legal Basis for Transition Planning.
- Student Vision, Self-Determination, and Self-Advocacy.
- Student and Parent’s Roles.
- Transition Planning Form (TPF).
- Age of Majority; and Timelines.
- Timelines, Resources and more.
For more information visit www.eventbrite.com/e/basic-rights-the-transition-planning-process-tickets-137337270473 or contact email@example.com.
For more information about all of the FCSN workshops, vcontact the Federation for Children with Special Needs (800) 331-0688 (in MA) or firstname.lastname@example.org