Webinars, February 18, March 2 & 10th, March 10, 2021, with Work Without Limits at UMass. Jobs Ability is a new Job Board for Job Seekers with Disabilities. For candidates with Disabilities; Family Members; Employment Service Providers; Colleges/Universities; and State Agencies
* Jobs Ability is a virtual gateway for job seekers with disabilities and employers looking to hire people with disabilities.
* Job seekers, start your profile today and be seen by employers looking to hire people with disabilities.
· Create a profile to showcase your employment skills and receive job matches.
· Add your location with city and state so employers can search for you by location.
· Check in frequently as new positions are posted daily.
· Watch a video demo: How to use Jobs Ability for Job Seekers.
Register to attend a live demo webinar for Job Seekers:
· February 18, 2021, 11:00 am-12:00 pm
· March 2, 2021, 1:00-2:00 pm
· March 10, 2021, 12:00-1:00 pm (ASL and CART users)
Live demo webinars for Employers:
· February 25, 2021, 9:30-10:30 am
· March 22, 2021, 1:00-2:00 pm (ASL and CART available upon request)
* Please note: ASL and CART are reserved for the March 10th webinar. Requests must be made when you register. The deadline to request is March 3rd.
For more information or to register visit https://workwithoutlimits.org/job-board/ or contact Kathy.Muhr@umassmed.edu
Questions? Contact Kathy Muhr, Director of Community Engagement.