Virtual Conference, October 21st, 2020, with UMass Medical School. This one-day annual conference features prominent national keynote speakers, educational sessions, exhibitors, networking opportunities and sharing of best practices on disability employment.
* For People with disabilities and Family members, Employers, Employment service providers, State agencies, Disability Owned Business Enterprises.
* Hosted by Work Without Limits, a network of employers, educational institutions, employment service providers, state and federal agencies, individuals with disabilities and their family members. Work Without Limits programs and services are geared to meet the needs of businesses that actively recruit people with disabilities, individuals with disabilities who are seeking jobs, and the employment providers that serve them.
To register or for more information visit https://workwithoutlimits.org/raise-the-bar-hire/ or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disability Advocacy in the Time of COVID-19 – Explore Professional Presence to Raise your Brand,Suggested Audience: Community Service Providers, State Agencies and Higher Education
- Bridge to Success: Transition to College for Students with Visual Impairments
Understanding and Addressing the Vocational Barriers and Needs of Black Young Adults with Serious Mental Health Conditions
Suggested Audience: Employers
- Inclusive Strategies for Supervisors or Peers to Engage and Support Employees with Diverse Abilities – The Challenge for Accessibility and Inclusion Amidst a Landscape of Pandemic Forces and Racial Unrest: Four Professionals > Four Perspectives. Suggested Audience: Community Service Providers, State Agencies and Higher Education
- Moving Career Readiness Training Online: Lessons Learned from COVID-19. The Key Components to a Successful Employment Model. Suggested Audience: Employers
- Inclusive Hiring Best Practices – Looking Beyond the Core Skills