For individuals and families diagnosed with autism who may be in immediate personal danger or harm, and is designed to provide immediate support based upon need and the program funds available. ACT Today! SOS Program Application Process
- Email SOSProgram@act-today.org with Name, address & age of applicant (or call 1-877-922-8863)
• Family Income from most recent tax forms
• List the support requested, provider & cost of the support (maximum $5,000)
• Up to a 200 word description of why your request requires immediate assistance and cannot wait for the next quarterly grant cycle.
• ACT Today! SOS Program cannot fund living expenses, travel, utilities or clothing
• Income level of the applicant’s family must be below $45,000/year
• Applicant may not have received support from ACT Today! within the past 12 months of applying
For more information on the request and grant approval process, please visit the ACT Today! SOS Program
ACT Today! Quarterly Grants & ACT Today! Grants for Military Families: ACT Today! is a national nonprofit 501(c)(3) that provides autism grants for assessments, treatments, and life supports that may not otherwise be covered privately by school districts, county programs, insurance, and/or other grant making entities.
- The application must be completed in its entirety to be reviewed.
• Amount of grant request – Typical grants awarded range between $100 – $5,000
• Household income – Incomes below $100,000 per year are reviewed first.
• Type of treatment requested
• Numbers of family members with ASD diagnosis
For Grant application deadlines visit
Act Today Grants for Military Families Page.