Webinar, September 20th, 2023, with the Disability Law Center in Boston. This webinar will include updates and news on voting rights as well as a training to evaluate polling sites in Massachusetts. ASL Interpreters and CART have been requested.
- Federal Voting Rights and News
- Massachusetts Voting Rights and News
- Accessible Electronic Vote by Mail in Massachusetts
- Registering to Vote
Part II: Help Evaluate Polling Sites in Massachusetts- Date: Wednesday, September 20, 2023
Where: Online. Register through DLC’s Website
* The Disability Law Center (DLC) is coordinating efforts to evaluate the hundreds of polling sites in MA. You can help by learning what to look for, and sending evaluations to DLC.
* A training for evaluating polling sites in MA will be held right after the REV UP MA Webinar. This training session will include all the information and tools you need to become a Voter Accessibility Advocate.
* Space is limited and registration is required to participate.
* Submit any accommodation requests to Emily at 617-222-8451 or email@example.com.