Boston, MA, September 13th – November 13th, 2023. Franciscan Children’s Adaptive Skating & Hackey. Whether your child is learning how to skate or wants to improve their stick handling, passing, and shooting, this program can assist.
* This Adaptive Skating and Hockey program is available for participants ages 5-21.
* The use of a helmet is required for both skating and hockey due to safety protocols, so please bring your own.
* If your child does not own skates, please inform Paul Ward as the arena can provide them.
* Warrior Ice Arena also has walkers available on a first come, first served basis.
Fees apply, registration is required to https://franciscanchildrens.org/resources/support-services/adaptive-sports-program/
* For financial assistance, contact Paul Ward, Director, Adaptive Sports email@example.com (617) 254-3800 ext. 5475