Virtual Events, through April 21st, 2021, with the Pathlight Group of Western MA. Join Karen Serra, Director of Family Empowerment and Autism Connections, and Nancy Farnsworth, Education Advocate at Autism Connections.
This is a facilitated online conversation about shared experiences, shared concerns and problem solving in a safe and supportive environment.
* The meeting is every other Wednesday, from 8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
* Are you a parent looking for advice?
* Or do you have a successful story about school transition to share?
* Share concerns and problem solving in a safe and supportive environment.
• The Forum is for parents only and registration is required.
• The meeting will be limited to a smaller number of participants in order to give everyone
the opportunity to speak if they wish. Registration for each weekly session will be on a first
come, first served basis and will be closed when that number is reached.
• The meetings will not be recorded, to respect private conversations.
To register or for more information visit http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07ehagiw940fe64f93&llr=cg8tvoqab or contact email@example.com